Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dossier is closer..

It's now in Germany!
Prayers for a delivery tomorrow in Ukraine and that it's translated and READY to go on Thursday!
We NEED to get our little boy home ASAP! I can't take the wait any longer.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's OFF again...Round 2

So our corrected documents of our dossier are off again to our facilitator team!!! I really hope this "premature" labor (false alarm) stopped and we are going to be off to our true labor.

I ask of everyone reading this, please PRAY for us that this is the end! We can get submitted next Thursday! I don't think I can take another rejection.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A VERY hard day today

Well we just found out today that we have a new form we need to complete and add to our dossier. And then the news came on HARD....we have at least 3forms that need to be re-done. We were hopeful that the dossier would have been submitted to SDA on the 15th but it looks as if we are postponed another week or 2.
Just when I thought I was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel or the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...right now it looks like a final storm.
I'm having a tough day today taking this all on, I just keeping thinking it will come to an end soon and our little boy will be in our arms. That's all I want.
Thanks for listening to me cry today..... :(